Watch: Deepika Padukone's flawless garba in 'Nagada sang Dhol' in 'Ram-Leela'
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
After Ranveer Singh's grand introductory song 'Tattad Tattad (Ramji Ki Chaal)' , the makers of 'Ram-Leela' have released a new song featuring Deepika Padukone.
'Nagada sang Dhol', the new garba number from 'Ram-Leela', is opulent yet it reminds you of 'Dhol Baaje' from Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai starrer 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam'.
However, one can notice that unlike its predecessor, this garba song is not set the revelry mood, but depicts a somewhat tense situation of the film.
Supriya Pathak's angry expressions catch your attention.
And unlike Salman Khan-Aishwarya Rai's 'Dhol Baaje', Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are not playfully romancing in the song.
Dressed in a red 'ghagra-choli', Deepika Padukone is seen doing garba and has perfected her dance moves of the traditional dance form.
The song will be a part of the Ravan-vadh sequence of the 'Ramleela'.
Shreya Ghoshal and Osman Mir have sung the song and the music is by director Sanjay Leela Bhansali himself.
'Ram-Leela' is an adaptation of Shakespeare's epic love story Romeo and Juliet, set in rural Gujarat in violent times.
'Ram-Leela' also stars Richa Chadda, Supriya Pathak, Gulshan Devaiah, Abhimanyu Shekhar Singh, Shweta Salve, Barkha Bisht Sengupta and Sharad Kelkar.
The film is slated to release on November 15.
Watch song here: