Watch: Deepika Padukone's flawless garba in 'Nagada sang Dhol' in 'Ram-Leela'
- Thousands turn up at Narendra Modi's Varanasi roadshow, BJP's PM candidate files nomination papers
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Congress moves EC over Modi's roadshow in Varanasi
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- Rahul Gandhi joins sister Priyanka in attacking Narendra Modi on snoopgate
- Elections 2014 Phase 6 LIVE: Slow voting in Mumbai, UP records 24 % in first four hours
'Nagada sang Dhol', the new garba number from 'Ram-Leela', is opulent yet it reminds you of 'Dhol Baaje' from Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai starrer 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam'.
However, one can notice that unlike its predecessor, this garba song is not set the revelry mood, but depicts a somewhat tense situation of the film.
Supriya Pathak's angry expressions catch your attention.
And unlike Salman Khan-Aishwarya Rai's 'Dhol Baaje', Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are not playfully romancing in the song.
Dressed in a red 'ghagra-choli', Deepika Padukone is seen doing garba and has perfected her dance moves of the traditional dance form.
The song will be a part of the Ravan-vadh sequence of the 'Ramleela'.
Shreya Ghoshal and Osman Mir have sung the song and the music is by director Sanjay Leela Bhansali himself.
'Ram-Leela' is an adaptation of Shakespeare's epic love story Romeo and Juliet, set in rural Gujarat in violent times.
'Ram-Leela' also stars Richa Chadda, Supriya Pathak, Gulshan Devaiah, Abhimanyu Shekhar Singh, Shweta Salve, Barkha Bisht Sengupta and Sharad Kelkar.
The film is slated to release on November 15.
Watch song here:
- At least 65 EVMs replaced in six Lok Sabha seats in Assam
- Twitter cofounder talks of 26/11, Indian farmers in new book
- UP records over 24 pc voter turnout till 11 AM, 20 per cent turnout in Chhattisgarh
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at BJP for attack on Somnath Bharti
- ANF official accused of killing youth a gallantry award winner
- Maharashtra: Poor turnout till 9 am in third phase of polling