Watch: Deepika Padukone's flawless garba in 'Nagada sang Dhol' in 'Ram-Leela'
- Justice K T Thomas quits as head of Lokpal search panel
- Sharing stage with Paswan, Modi attacks Nitish Kumar
- India's vote on UN resolution against Sri Lanka over war crimes to depend on draft text
- Supreme Court directs Centre, states to stop discrimination against HIV+ kids
- Judge among 11 dead in Pakistan court in alleged suicide attack
'Nagada sang Dhol', the new garba number from 'Ram-Leela', is opulent yet it reminds you of 'Dhol Baaje' from Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai starrer 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam'.
However, one can notice that unlike its predecessor, this garba song is not set the revelry mood, but depicts a somewhat tense situation of the film.
Supriya Pathak's angry expressions catch your attention.
And unlike Salman Khan-Aishwarya Rai's 'Dhol Baaje', Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are not playfully romancing in the song.
Dressed in a red 'ghagra-choli', Deepika Padukone is seen doing garba and has perfected her dance moves of the traditional dance form.
The song will be a part of the Ravan-vadh sequence of the 'Ramleela'.
Shreya Ghoshal and Osman Mir have sung the song and the music is by director Sanjay Leela Bhansali himself.
'Ram-Leela' is an adaptation of Shakespeare's epic love story Romeo and Juliet, set in rural Gujarat in violent times.
'Ram-Leela' also stars Richa Chadda, Supriya Pathak, Gulshan Devaiah, Abhimanyu Shekhar Singh, Shweta Salve, Barkha Bisht Sengupta and Sharad Kelkar.
The film is slated to release on November 15.
Watch song here: