Watch: Deepika Padukone's flawless garba in 'Nagada sang Dhol' in 'Ram-Leela'
- Congress says it will tail PM Modi on foreign trips and counter him there
- Breaking down PM Narendra Modi's three-nation tour
- VIDEO: The only Indian civilian to have done aerobatics on a Sukhoi
- Pakistan flag row: J&K Police arrest Masarat Alam
- HRD ministry rejects UGC's recommendations to clear 34 blacklisted universities
'Nagada sang Dhol', the new garba number from 'Ram-Leela', is opulent yet it reminds you of 'Dhol Baaje' from Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai starrer 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam'.
However, one can notice that unlike its predecessor, this garba song is not set the revelry mood, but depicts a somewhat tense situation of the film.
Supriya Pathak's angry expressions catch your attention.
And unlike Salman Khan-Aishwarya Rai's 'Dhol Baaje', Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are not playfully romancing in the song.
Dressed in a red 'ghagra-choli', Deepika Padukone is seen doing garba and has perfected her dance moves of the traditional dance form.
The song will be a part of the Ravan-vadh sequence of the 'Ramleela'.
Shreya Ghoshal and Osman Mir have sung the song and the music is by director Sanjay Leela Bhansali himself.
'Ram-Leela' is an adaptation of Shakespeare's epic love story Romeo and Juliet, set in rural Gujarat in violent times.
'Ram-Leela' also stars Richa Chadda, Supriya Pathak, Gulshan Devaiah, Abhimanyu Shekhar Singh, Shweta Salve, Barkha Bisht Sengupta and Sharad Kelkar.
The film is slated to release on November 15.
Watch song here: