Why Aamir Khan made Aditya Chopra delay 'Dhoom: 3'
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
When it comes to 'Dhoom: 3', the surprises just keep on rolling one after another. The makers have released the promo of the new song for the film, featuring lead actor Aamir Khan who plays the role of the thief, Sahir.
Though there's no doubt about Aamir Khan's acting skill, its common knowledge, the actor isn't much of a dancer especially in comparison to Hrithik Roshan, who starred in 'Dhoom 2'.
However, the video features Aamir Khan doing a tap dance solo and boy is he good! Set in some kind of a warehouse, the actor kicks up a dust storm as he moves and shakes to the music.
Known for being extremely particular on getting absolutely right, Mr. Perfectionist as he's so rightly called flew all the way to Australia to learn tap dance from a professional instructor.
Aamir Khan, who was speaking at a conclave hosted by a news channel, said he asked producer Aditya Chopra to delay the film for a year as he wanted to prepare extensively.
"The physical training was really difficult. I had to have a lean but flexible body for my character of gymnast. I had only nine per cent of body fat while doing the film but got relaxed after I finished shooting."
"I remember when Adi asked me about beginning the shoot, I said, 'I will need a year'. He was surprised but now when he watches the film, he realises why I needed that time."
Aamir Khan, who spent two years learning tap-dancing, body building and gymnastics for 'Dhoom 3', said he agreed to do the film because he fell in love with the story which has more emotions this time.
Aamir Khan tweeted the video of one of his tap dance sessions. The actor sure took a lot of pains in perfecting the dance.
- BJP Dalit leader mounts pressure on Kejriwal over AAP’s stand on reservation
- PGI gets 10 new glaucoma cases of kids every month
- Balongi: 4 more water samples fail; 3 kids among 4 new patients
- Kejriwal gave ‘misleading information’ about assets, complainant tells court
- Was told not to talk of Jaspal Bhatti… He was my husband, my motivation: Savita
- Delhi EC moots longer polling hours
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress