Watch: Kangana Ranaut's catchy wedding number 'London Thumakda' from 'Queen'
- India's future cannot exist without the future of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Will appoint nodal officer to help Kashmiri youth across the country: Rajnath Singh in Srinagar
- Dec 16 Delhi gangrape case: Convict attempts suicide inside Tihar Jail, rushed to hospital
- Earthquake in Italy kills 247, toll may rise as rescuers continue hunt for survivors
- Rahul Gandhi twisting statement, must show generosity, apologise: RSS
Kangana Ranaut is one actress who loves to surprise her fans - and is ready to do the same with her latest offering 'Queen', where she plays a new bride.
She is loving as a bride-to-be in this new catchy song 'London Thumakda', which sets the pace for the wedding season. It is a foot tapping number with dhol beats and quirky lyrics like 'Tu Ghainti Big Ben di pura London Thumakda ... Jadoin nachey bhaindi poora London Thumadka'. The song will surely make it to the top of the charts soon.
You also get to hear the old Punjabi folk songs like 'Latthey Di chadar', a must at every Punju wedding.
The video is about Kangana's wedding and her moments of fun Punjabi style. The actress looks pretty as she dances with her family members.
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully
- India’s dependence on China for medicine ingredients is a matter of concern
- Before Balochistan, India has supported some human rights causes and ignored others
- Olympics brought many smiles — and a little bit of rancour
- Harish Gupta case involves questions about the very nature of governmental decision-making
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways