Watch: Kangana Ranaut's catchy wedding number 'London Thumakda' from 'Queen'
- Kashmir: 3 militants dead after attack at army camp in Handwara, medicines with Pak marking recovered
- The whitewash: Probe alleges Rohith Vemula's mother faked Dalit status, blames him for his suicide
- BCCI refute allegations of non-compliance with Lodha panel in Supreme Court
- Jayalalithaa's health: Madras HC dismisses petition, says filed for publicity, political reasons
- Government study finds toxins in PET bottles of 5 soft drink brands
Kangana Ranaut is one actress who loves to surprise her fans - and is ready to do the same with her latest offering 'Queen', where she plays a new bride.
She is loving as a bride-to-be in this new catchy song 'London Thumakda', which sets the pace for the wedding season. It is a foot tapping number with dhol beats and quirky lyrics like 'Tu Ghainti Big Ben di pura London Thumakda ... Jadoin nachey bhaindi poora London Thumadka'. The song will surely make it to the top of the charts soon.
You also get to hear the old Punjabi folk songs like 'Latthey Di chadar', a must at every Punju wedding.
The video is about Kangana's wedding and her moments of fun Punjabi style. The actress looks pretty as she dances with her family members.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness