Watch: Kangana Ranaut's catchy wedding number 'London Thumakda' from 'Queen'
- L-G Najeeb Jung's 'I am the govt' remark laughable, acting at PM's behest: Arvind Kejriwal
- Robert Vadra's Facebook post triggers BJP, Congress clash; House adjourned
- Scolded by Sonia, Shashi Tharoor gets praise from PM Modi
- RK Pachauri asked to step down, Ajay Mathur is new TERI chief
- PM's credibility declining, no discussion until Sushma steps down: Rahul
Kangana Ranaut is one actress who loves to surprise her fans - and is ready to do the same with her latest offering 'Queen', where she plays a new bride.
She is loving as a bride-to-be in this new catchy song 'London Thumakda', which sets the pace for the wedding season. It is a foot tapping number with dhol beats and quirky lyrics like 'Tu Ghainti Big Ben di pura London Thumakda ... Jadoin nachey bhaindi poora London Thumadka'. The song will surely make it to the top of the charts soon.
You also get to hear the old Punjabi folk songs like 'Latthey Di chadar', a must at every Punju wedding.
The video is about Kangana's wedding and her moments of fun Punjabi style. The actress looks pretty as she dances with her family members.
A look at the song: