Watch: Kareena Kapoor, Imran Khan shake their 'Tooh' in new song of 'Gori Tere Pyar Mein'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood's hot 'jodi' Kareena Kapoor and Imran Khan shake their 'Tooh' in the wedding song of their soon-to-release 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein'.
Set in the marriage function the song shows 'begum' Kareena Kapoor Khan shaking her 'tooh'.
Wearing suits and lehengas designed by friend and ace designer Manish Malhotra Kareena looks pretty. She is first dancing in an orange blue 'lehenga' and later in a salwar suit, just like her 'Jab We Met' avatar.
Meanwhile Imran Khan is also in the mood to dance and sets the party mood.
With all the glasses clinking and aunty's shaking their 'tooh', the song will immediately remind you of all the Punjabi weddings you have been to.
And it is very likely that 'Tooh' might be heard a lot this wedding season.
The song easily beats Rabir Kapoor and Pallavi Sharda's wedding song 'Tere Mahule' from 'Besharam'.
The song has been sung hit Punjabi singer Mika, while the music for the film is given by music composer duo Vishal-Shekhar.
The film also stars Shraddha Kapoor, as Imran Khan's fiancee. The film is produced by Karan Johar under Dharma Productions banner.
The Punit Malhotra film is all set to release on November 22.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in large¬†numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, says¬†Rahul
- ‚ÄėModi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitude‚Ä¶ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for this¬†country‚Äô
- ‚ÄėNarmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canals‚Äô | The Indian Express