Watch: Katrina Kaif sizzle as the new 'Dhoom Machale' girl
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif ups the hotness quotient of 'Dhoom 3' like never before as she sizzles on the title track 'Dhoom Machale' released on Thursday evening.
Film's lead actor Aamir Khan may have given the song launch a miss to watch cricketing legend Sachin Tendulkar bat during his final Test match but the song is one to watch out for.
After Tata Young and Esha Deol in 'Dhoom' and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in 'Dhoom 2', Katrina Kaif will sway you with her sultry looks and groovy dance moves.
'Dhoom Machale' begins in a typical 'band baaja' style however its soon takes it form and then enters Katrina Kaif in a skimply black outfit with red hot lips. It is soon followed by a vibrant look which is equally hot.
Katrina Kaif's sizzling avatar however is not the only highlight of the song. Aamir Khan and 'Dhoom: 3's other lead actors Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra also leave you spellbound with their thrilling bike action sequences.
The lyrics of the song are penned by Sameer Anjaan and vocals are given by Aditi Singh Sharma. The music composer for the film is Pritam.
Also starring Jackie Shroff as Aamir Khan's father, the film is all set to release with a bang on December 20.
- Lack of legal power hampers probe into missing Malaysian Airlines jet
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express