Watch: Priyanka Chopra is finally in 'Gunday' trailer with Arjun, Ranveer
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Priyanka Chopra, who was missing from the first trailer of action flick 'Gunday', finally makes an appearance in the film's second trailer. While lead actors Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh rocked the first teaser, many were disappointed with Priyanka Chopra's no-show.
However Priyanka Chopra, who plays the sensual Nandita, a cabaret dancer, surely makes up for the wait as she struts around oozing sex appeal and confidence.
Set in Bengal, 'Gunday' tells the tale of two friends Bikram and Bala, who grow up from being small time wagon breakers and coal thieves to becoming the biggest and most powerful mafia coal men. Not only are the duo thick as thieves, but they are also in love with the same girl – Nandita.
Irrfan Khan, who ha a negative role in the movie, threatens to drive the two men out of Kolkata saying, "tum donon ko tumhari hi lanka se kutton ki tarah bhaga doonga." (I'll shoo you guys out of your territory, like dogs).
Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, 'Gunday' seems to be the perfect blend of action, love and dance. 'Gunday' is slated to hit screens on February 14, next year.
Watch the trailer:
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express