Watch trailer: Salman Khan's action-packed avatar in 'Jai Ho'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: In Rae Bareli, Priyanka Gandhi says her husband Robert Vadra is being maligned
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Centre calls off trip over China no to Arunachal youth
- Hate speeches: Modi says petty statements by 'BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign'
The much-awaited trailer of Salman Khan's 'Jai Ho' is finally out, showcasing Salman Khan in an action-packed avatar. The first rushes of the film suggests that it is geared up to en cash on the 'Aam Aadmi' phenomenon which is a rage these days.
The trailer begins with Salman Khan penning some sketches on a newspaper which angers Danny Denzongapa, a political leader, who suggests that some people are not killed by beheading but by making them bow their head. Following which his political goons go on a rampage.
Tabu, who has been away from films for quite some time now, is back on screen as Salman Khan's sister. Salman Khan enters the frame after the political goons attack Tabu.
The film appears to thrive heavily on dialogues and larger-than-life action sequences by the 'Dabangg' Khan.
The most prominent dialogue in the promo is - "Aam aadmi sota hua sher hai ungli mat kar jaag gaya to cheer phaad dega".
The movie, which has two new faces Sana Khan and Daisy Shah, looks like a full on Salman Khan entertainer. Its title track Jai Ho is catchy enough to arouse the patriotic fervor among people - at the right time - soon.
'Jai Ho', directed by Salman Khan's younger brother Sohail Khan, is slated to release on January 24, 2014.
Watch the trailer here:
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready