Watch: Salman Khan in 'Tere naina maar hi dalengey' from 'Jai Ho'
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- India does not need a govt that makes Hindus fight Muslims: Rahul
- Giriraj Singh defiant despite FIR, says he stands by his 'Modi critics must go to Pak' remarks
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Uma Bharti says Robert Vadra will be in jail if NDA comes to power
Salman Khan's first outing after a yearlong hiatus, 'Jai Ho' is certainly generating a lot of interest - the film's first trailer got a thumping welcome from the fans and if you are a diehard 'bhai' fan then this new song 'Tere naina maar hi dalengey' is a must watch.
A dapper Salman Khan is seen romancing newcomer Daisy Shah in this soft number, which has been sung by Shaan and Shreya Ghoshal. The song's music and lyrics remind you of 'Tere mast mast do nain' from 'Dabangg'.
The song, which has released on the eve of Salman Khan's 48th birthday, has been shot extensively in Romania.
Daisy Shah is seen wearing chiffon saris which is remniscent of the Yash Chopra heroines.
'Jai Ho' , a remake of Telugu film Stalin starring Chiranjeevi in the lead role, is Salman's first major release after a year. The Sohail Khan directorial venture, which also stars Tabu, Sana Khan and Daisy Shah is all set to release on January 24.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota