Watch: Salman Khan in 'Tere naina maar hi dalengey' from 'Jai Ho'
- AAP manifesto: Jan Lokpal, justice system party's top priority
- Congress Vadodara candidate Madhusudan Mistry arrested for vandalising Modi posters
- Modi wants EC to take action against Sonia, says Cong chief resorting to 'rabid communalism'
- Shakti Mills gangrape convicts repeat offenders, says court; may face death sentence
- Sri Lanka vs West Indies Live Cricket Score: Malinga double spells trouble for Windies
Salman Khan's first outing after a yearlong hiatus, 'Jai Ho' is certainly generating a lot of interest - the film's first trailer got a thumping welcome from the fans and if you are a diehard 'bhai' fan then this new song 'Tere naina maar hi dalengey' is a must watch.
A dapper Salman Khan is seen romancing newcomer Daisy Shah in this soft number, which has been sung by Shaan and Shreya Ghoshal. The song's music and lyrics remind you of 'Tere mast mast do nain' from 'Dabangg'.
The song, which has released on the eve of Salman Khan's 48th birthday, has been shot extensively in Romania.
Daisy Shah is seen wearing chiffon saris which is remniscent of the Yash Chopra heroines.
'Jai Ho' , a remake of Telugu film Stalin starring Chiranjeevi in the lead role, is Salman's first major release after a year. The Sohail Khan directorial venture, which also stars Tabu, Sana Khan and Daisy Shah is all set to release on January 24.
- Real science is in small laboratories: Prof Rao
- Unguarded and unkempt, vacant govt houses cry for attention
- Won’t become a politician, will carry forward husband legacy: Savita Bhatti
- Congress screening panel okays Bansal’s name for Lok Sabha ticket
- Gujarat minister Saurabh Patel may reply to EC notice: ‘I’m related to Ambanis’
- SC exonerates BJP leader Bokhiria in businessman murder case