Watch: Sensuous Priyanka Chopra in item song 'Ram Chahe' from 'Ram-Leela'
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- How can Modi honour women if he canât mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- After rare skull surgery at AIIMS, twins from Kerala look like each other
- For hate speech, EC orders UP not to let Amit Shah, Azam campaign
Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra seems to be enjoying her stint as an item girl, post 'Babli Badmash' and 'Pinky Paise Walo Ki'.
Singer-actor is sizzling hot and at her sensual best in her new item song 'Ram Chahe Leela' from Sanjay Leela Bhansali's upcoming film 'Ram-Leela'.
'Ram Chahe Leela' is an introductory song of the two protagonists - Raveer Singh and Deepika Paduone, hinting at the dynamics of their relation in the film.
Priyanka Chopra, who has shown off her sultry moves in 'Shootout At Wadala' and 'Zanjeer' sets the temperatures soaring with her moves in the song.
Priyanka, dressed in a white choli and dhoti-skirt, also sports a tattoo above her waist which makes her look even more sensual.
So far the film's music has received a mixed response with songs like 'Nagada Sang Dhol' and 'Tattad Tattad' topping charts, while 'Ishikyau Dishkyuau' failing miserbly.
The vocals for the song are given by 'Indian Idol' fame Bhoomi Trivedi, while the lyrics are written by Siddharth-Garima.
Meanwhile, Priyanka Chopra will be soon seen in director Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Mary Kom biopic.
The film also stars Richa Chadda, Supriya Pathak, Gulshan Devaiah, Barkha Bisht Sengupta, Sharad Kelkar and Abhimanyu Shekhar Singh.
'Ram-Leela' is going to release on November 1
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit