Watch: Sensuous Priyanka Chopra in item song 'Ram Chahe' from 'Ram-Leela'
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra seems to be enjoying her stint as an item girl, post 'Babli Badmash' and 'Pinky Paise Walo Ki'.
Singer-actor is sizzling hot and at her sensual best in her new item song 'Ram Chahe Leela' from Sanjay Leela Bhansali's upcoming film 'Ram-Leela'.
'Ram Chahe Leela' is an introductory song of the two protagonists - Raveer Singh and Deepika Paduone, hinting at the dynamics of their relation in the film.
Priyanka Chopra, who has shown off her sultry moves in 'Shootout At Wadala' and 'Zanjeer' sets the temperatures soaring with her moves in the song.
Priyanka, dressed in a white choli and dhoti-skirt, also sports a tattoo above her waist which makes her look even more sensual.
So far the film's music has received a mixed response with songs like 'Nagada Sang Dhol' and 'Tattad Tattad' topping charts, while 'Ishikyau Dishkyuau' failing miserbly.
The vocals for the song are given by 'Indian Idol' fame Bhoomi Trivedi, while the lyrics are written by Siddharth-Garima.
Meanwhile, Priyanka Chopra will be soon seen in director Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Mary Kom biopic.
The film also stars Richa Chadda, Supriya Pathak, Gulshan Devaiah, Barkha Bisht Sengupta, Sharad Kelkar and Abhimanyu Shekhar Singh.
'Ram-Leela' is going to release on November 1