Watch trailer: Saif Ali Khan's rustic avatar in 'Bullett Raja'
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Ramdev âgoes liveâ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi addresses a rally in Assam; Sonia Gandhi to address a rally in Amethi today
Action is not new to Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan, however in his upcoming film 'Bullett Raja', Saif seems to have stepped out of his comfort zone to become the 'Tamncho ke Raja'.
In the first trailer of the Tigamshu Dhulia film, we see Saif Ali Khan as a goon with a moral cause as he says 'Brahmin if well read is Chanyaka and when angered is Ravan'.
Saif Ali Khan's role as a rustic, rugged Raja Mishra in 'Bullett Raja' seems close to that of Langda Tyagi in 'Omkara'.
'Bullett Raja' trailer also shows Saif Ali Khan romancing actress Sonakshi Sinha on the streets of Kolkata. The actress, who has essayed a Bengali character in her last release 'Lootera', looks pretty in a traditional red-bordered Bengali sari.
Actor Jimmy Shergil, last seen on screen in 'Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster Returns', plays Saif Ali Khan's partner in crime and a close friend in the film.
'Commando' actor Vidyut Jamwal steps into the role of a tough cop, a role that was to be essayed by Irrfan Khan.
The actor, who has also choreographed his own action sequences in the film, makes a very special appearance in the film.
In the 'Bullett Raja' trailer we are also introduced to the film's anti-heroes - suave Gulshan Grover and cross-dresser Bhojpuri actor Ravi Kishan.
The trailer is all about the action one can expect from a Tigmanshu Dhulia film. 'Bullett Raja' is slated to release on November 29 this year.
Watch trailer here: