Watch trailer: Salman Khan's action-packed avatar in 'Jai Ho'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The much-awaited trailer of Salman Khan's 'Jai Ho' is finally out, showcasing Salman Khan in an action-packed avatar. The first rushes of the film suggests that it is geared up to en cash on the 'Aam Aadmi' phenomenon which is a rage these days.
The trailer begins with Salman Khan penning some sketches on a newspaper which angers Danny Denzongapa, a political leader, who suggests that some people are not killed by beheading but by making them bow their head. Following which his political goons go on a rampage.
Tabu, who has been away from films for quite some time now, is back on screen as Salman Khan's sister. Salman Khan enters the frame after the political goons attack Tabu.
The film appears to thrive heavily on dialogues and larger-than-life action sequences by the 'Dabangg' Khan.
The most prominent dialogue in the promo is - "Aam aadmi sota hua sher hai ungli mat kar jaag gaya to cheer phaad dega".
The movie, which has two new faces Sana Khan and Daisy Shah, looks like a full on Salman Khan entertainer. Its title track Jai Ho is catchy enough to arouse the patriotic fervor among people - at the right time - soon.
'Jai Ho', directed by Salman Khan's younger brother Sohail Khan, is slated to release on January 24, 2014.
Watch the trailer here:
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express