Watch video: Budget hits markets
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
How is Budget 2013 for the markets? Good? Bad, says Shobhana Subramanian, Assistant Managing Editor, The Financial Express. Shobhana feels Finance Minister P Chidambaram has done nothing for the markets. In fact, one might say that he is discouraging long-term investors by encouraging day trading. Listen to Shobhana explain the nuances of Budget 2013 here.