Watch video: Budget hits markets
- Dawood's hanging would have satisfied us more: Family of 93 blasts victim
- Terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur came from Pakistan: Rajnath Singh
- Nation bids tearful adieu to former president APJ Abdul Kalam
- Why this unseemly hurry in Yakub execution: Prashant Bhushan
- Taliban confirms leader Mullah Omar's death, new successor already in place
How is Budget 2013 for the markets? Good? Bad, says Shobhana Subramanian, Assistant Managing Editor, The Financial Express. Shobhana feels Finance Minister P Chidambaram has done nothing for the markets. In fact, one might say that he is discouraging long-term investors by encouraging day trading. Listen to Shobhana explain the nuances of Budget 2013 here.