We are getting married: Britney Spears
- Narendra Modi new talking point in Tamil Nadu, but few say they will vote for him
- 78 pc turnout, but few can show ink mark
- Giriraj Singh stands by his Pak remark; BJP dissociates itself from him
- Pratapgarh Dalits angry with Mayawati, Muslims feel âunsafeâ
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Amritsar set for PM vs Modi contest
Pop star Britney Spears and fiance Jason Trawick have denied reports that they have called off their wedding.
The 30-year-old 'X Factor' judge and Trawick announced their engagement in December last year. They have yet to a date for their big day, although there have been reports of a winter wedding.
Earlier some reports suggested that all is not well between the pair, with one website reporting the wedding has been postponed, a media report said.
However, Spear's publicist Jeff Raymond has brushed off the reports as "desperate" insisting the claims are untrue.
Raymond did not give details of when the wedding would take place.
Trawick, Spear's former agent, has been credited with helping the singer turn her life around in recent years following a very turbulent spell which saw her suffer a breakdown in the media spotlight.
The couple confirmed they were dating in May 2010 -- and that they had ended their professional ties in order to focus on their personal relationship.
Spears has two children, Sean Preston, aged seven, and Jayden James, six, with her ex-husband Kevin Federline.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota