We are loving our long engagement: Elizabeth Hurley
- Vote Supriya or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- India to pay Russia for arms, ammo it sells to Afghanistan
Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley says she and her fiance Shane Warne always planned to have a lengthy engagement.
Hurley, 47, got engaged to the 43-year-old Australian former cricketer in September 2011 and they still have not set a date for their big day, reported Contactmusic.
"We are loving our long engagement and had always planned it this way. We have a great deal of organising to do, mostly because Shane is now based in England while his children are based in Australia, along with much of his work.
"We need this time to plan out how all our lives can work. We have committed to share our lives and are trying as hard as we can to make it fabulous for everyone involved and we've had a lot of fun doing it," she said.
Although the couple are content to walk down the aisle, the 'Bedazzled' star, who was previously married to Indian textile heir Arun Nayar, says her son Damian and Shane's three kids, Brooke, Summer and Jackson, are very keen for them to marry.
"I think the children are longing for us to get a move on - but it has to be the right time for all of us. We have a plan in mind, but it's still early days."
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer