'We Found Love' was offered to me: Nicole Scherzinger
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Pop star Nicole Scherzinger says Rihanna's hit track 'We Found Love' was first offered to her.
The 34-year old singer said that she now regrets her decision of turning down the offer, reported Contactmusic.
"I passed on We Found Love. I've got the demo of that song and I was busy at the time. They'd sent me a few dance tracks and I wasn't able to get to them and I was like, 'Oh there's so much dance and I want to take a break from it. That was my fault. I slept on it", she said.
Worldwide the single sold over 6.9 million copies making it one of the best selling singles of all time. Its music video also won the Grammy Award for Best Short Form Music Video.