'We Found Love' was offered to me: Nicole Scherzinger
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Pop star Nicole Scherzinger says Rihanna's hit track 'We Found Love' was first offered to her.
The 34-year old singer said that she now regrets her decision of turning down the offer, reported Contactmusic.
"I passed on We Found Love. I've got the demo of that song and I was busy at the time. They'd sent me a few dance tracks and I wasn't able to get to them and I was like, 'Oh there's so much dance and I want to take a break from it. That was my fault. I slept on it", she said.
Worldwide the single sold over 6.9 million copies making it one of the best selling singles of all time. Its music video also won the Grammy Award for Best Short Form Music Video.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer