We have to improve as a team, admits M S Dhoni
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
"The way the wicket was playing, I think 300 was on the cards, especially the way the openers were batting."
Misbah also lauded his bowlers for dismissing India for a meagre 165.
"I think the bowlers are really doing a great job, especially Junaid (Khan) who is moving it both ways and asking questions of the batsmen. (Mohammad) Irfan has his height and (Umar) Gul also bowled well today. (Saeed) Ajmal and (Mohammad) Hafeez always delivers for us," the visiting captain said.
Man-of-the-match Jamshed said playing at the historic Eden Gardens was always a dream for him.
"I just enjoy my batting. The last time I missed the man-of-the-match but lucky this time they gave it to me.
"I just kept a cool mind, and Hafeez played a great innings. Pitch was little bit slow, and I just played according to the ball. It was dream to play in the ground," he said.
The third and final ODI will be played at the Feroze Shah Kotla ground in New Delhi on Sunday.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties