We have to improve as a team, admits M S Dhoni
- Babri Masjid demolition case: SC issues notices to Advani, other BJP leaders over conspiracy charges
- Seven years ago, everyone saw Delhi’s air take a deadly U-turn but no one did a thing
- LIVE: 16 dead as floods ravage parts of Jammu and Kashmir
- Take this, Congress: NDA plans a memorial for Narasimha Rao
- Punjab panel books Muslims, Christians with ‘fake’ SC papers
"The way the wicket was playing, I think 300 was on the cards, especially the way the openers were batting."
Misbah also lauded his bowlers for dismissing India for a meagre 165.
"I think the bowlers are really doing a great job, especially Junaid (Khan) who is moving it both ways and asking questions of the batsmen. (Mohammad) Irfan has his height and (Umar) Gul also bowled well today. (Saeed) Ajmal and (Mohammad) Hafeez always delivers for us," the visiting captain said.
Man-of-the-match Jamshed said playing at the historic Eden Gardens was always a dream for him.
"I just enjoy my batting. The last time I missed the man-of-the-match but lucky this time they gave it to me.
"I just kept a cool mind, and Hafeez played a great innings. Pitch was little bit slow, and I just played according to the ball. It was dream to play in the ground," he said.
The third and final ODI will be played at the Feroze Shah Kotla ground in New Delhi on Sunday.