We’re not ready for another baby, says Miranda Kerr
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
Miranda Kerr has revealed that husband Orlando Bloom's and her hectic schedules have prevented them from even thinking of expanding their family.
The 29-year-old model made the confession in an interview with People magazine.
She admitted that the couple were so busy that she thought it was nice to have that time together and not rush any other babies for now, the Daily Mail reported.