We’re not ready for another baby, says Miranda Kerr
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Miranda Kerr has revealed that husband Orlando Bloom's and her hectic schedules have prevented them from even thinking of expanding their family.
The 29-year-old model made the confession in an interview with People magazine.
She admitted that the couple were so busy that she thought it was nice to have that time together and not rush any other babies for now, the Daily Mail reported.