We’re not ready for another baby, says Miranda Kerr
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Miranda Kerr has revealed that husband Orlando Bloom's and her hectic schedules have prevented them from even thinking of expanding their family.
The 29-year-old model made the confession in an interview with People magazine.
She admitted that the couple were so busy that she thought it was nice to have that time together and not rush any other babies for now, the Daily Mail reported.
She added that the couple were enjoying their time with their son Flynn at the moment.