We’re not ready for another baby, says Miranda Kerr
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
Miranda Kerr has revealed that husband Orlando Bloom's and her hectic schedules have prevented them from even thinking of expanding their family.
The 29-year-old model made the confession in an interview with People magazine.
She admitted that the couple were so busy that she thought it was nice to have that time together and not rush any other babies for now, the Daily Mail reported.
She added that the couple were enjoying their time with their son Flynn at the moment.