Wear proper dress during duty hours, Punjab min to employees
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
The Punjab Forest and Wildlife Protection department today directed its employees to be in proper dress during duty hours otherwise action will be taken against them.
Surjit Kumar Jiyani, the Forest and Wildlife minister, has directed the top brass of the department to ensure that the employees up to rank of range officers should not be present on duty without wearing proper departmental dress, an official release said here.
Jiyani said that this rule of the department should be implemented in true spirit and no violator of this rule would be spared.