Wear proper dress during duty hours, Punjab min to employees
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police on Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Bismillah Khan's family says no to propose Narendra Modi's candidature in Varanasi
- 78 pc turnout, but few can show ink mark
- Giriraj Singh stands by his Pak remark; BJP dissociates itself from him
- RSS appeal to âmajorityâ: Vote or become history
The Punjab Forest and Wildlife Protection department today directed its employees to be in proper dress during duty hours otherwise action will be taken against them.
Surjit Kumar Jiyani, the Forest and Wildlife minister, has directed the top brass of the department to ensure that the employees up to rank of range officers should not be present on duty without wearing proper departmental dress, an official release said here.
Jiyani said that this rule of the department should be implemented in true spirit and no violator of this rule would be spared.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota