Wear proper dress during duty hours, Punjab min to employees
- BJP calls Rahul's take on Land Bill a 'white lie', wants him to apologise
- Presstitutes remark row: Modi says media ignoring V K Singh's good work in Yemen
- This govt is for the poor: PM Modi to BJP MPs
- 51 arrested for setting Puri-Barbil Express train coach on fire
- COAI roots for net neutrality, access to Internet for all
The Punjab Forest and Wildlife Protection department today directed its employees to be in proper dress during duty hours otherwise action will be taken against them.
Surjit Kumar Jiyani, the Forest and Wildlife minister, has directed the top brass of the department to ensure that the employees up to rank of range officers should not be present on duty without wearing proper departmental dress, an official release said here.
Jiyani said that this rule of the department should be implemented in true spirit and no violator of this rule would be spared.