Wear proper dress during duty hours, Punjab min to employees
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
The Punjab Forest and Wildlife Protection department today directed its employees to be in proper dress during duty hours otherwise action will be taken against them.
Surjit Kumar Jiyani, the Forest and Wildlife minister, has directed the top brass of the department to ensure that the employees up to rank of range officers should not be present on duty without wearing proper departmental dress, an official release said here.
Jiyani said that this rule of the department should be implemented in true spirit and no violator of this rule would be spared.