Weather compounds Diwali pollution problem
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
In Capital, the maximum noise level was recorded at Lajpat Nagar at 81 decibels followed by Kamla Nagar at 80 decibels.
The ambient noise-level monitoring was carried out at nine locations here between 6 pm to mid night. CPCB had also conducted pre-Diwali monitoring of noise and air level to compare it the data received on the Diwali day.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express