Weather girl forecasts 'slow and slutty' Valentine's Day
- Election LIVE: Will Kejriwal take on Modi? Announcement likely at Bangalore rally today
- Missing flight MH370: Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Aam Aadmi Party fundraiser collects Rs 50 lakh, Arvind Kejriwal quizzed about attack on media
- The trophy state: Behind Mizoram's clean sweep lies an extraordinary league
- Manish Tewari unlikely to contest Lok Sabha polls
A weather girl was left embarrassed after she predicted that the weekend after Valentine's Day would be "slow and slutty."
Danielle Grant, who works for KREM 2 in Spokane, Washington, made the slip on Monday after telling viewers that February 14 would be a great day to hang out with your "significant other."
"The weekend, so far so good, should be dry but in the 40s, slow and slutty... slutty? Steady!" the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
Looking embarrassed, she laughed to camera as anchor Whitney Ward laughed and told her, "We knew what you meant."
The blooper, uploaded on video sharing site YouTube, has since gone viral with more than 27,000 hits.