Weather girl forecasts 'slow and slutty' Valentine's Day
- History won't forgive you: Prashant Bhushan to Arvind Kejriwal in open letter
- Cabinet reshuffle on Modi’s agenda: Najma may go, allies Sena and PDP set to come in
- J&K highway closed for 4th day; over 600 passengers stranded
- Smriti Irani spots camera in Goa Fabindia trial room, 4 held after she files FIR
- Three killed in landmine blast in Rajouri
A weather girl was left embarrassed after she predicted that the weekend after Valentine's Day would be "slow and slutty."
Danielle Grant, who works for KREM 2 in Spokane, Washington, made the slip on Monday after telling viewers that February 14 would be a great day to hang out with your "significant other."
"The weekend, so far so good, should be dry but in the 40s, slow and slutty... slutty? Steady!" the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
Looking embarrassed, she laughed to camera as anchor Whitney Ward laughed and told her, "We knew what you meant."
The blooper, uploaded on video sharing site YouTube, has since gone viral with more than 27,000 hits.