Weather girl forecasts 'slow and slutty' Valentine's Day
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
A weather girl was left embarrassed after she predicted that the weekend after Valentine's Day would be "slow and slutty."
Danielle Grant, who works for KREM 2 in Spokane, Washington, made the slip on Monday after telling viewers that February 14 would be a great day to hang out with your "significant other."
"The weekend, so far so good, should be dry but in the 40s, slow and slutty... slutty? Steady!" the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
Looking embarrassed, she laughed to camera as anchor Whitney Ward laughed and told her, "We knew what you meant."
The blooper, uploaded on video sharing site YouTube, has since gone viral with more than 27,000 hits.