Weather girl forecasts 'slow and slutty' Valentine's Day
- Government issues notification for OROP implementation
- BJP marks strong electoral presence in Kerala civic polls
- Will ensure accountability of each and every penny: PM Modi on 80,000 cr J&K package
- #MarchforIndia rally: Nobody has the right to call our country intolerant, says Anupam Kher
- RSS destroying liberal, secular India: Rahul Gandhi
A weather girl was left embarrassed after she predicted that the weekend after Valentine's Day would be "slow and slutty."
Danielle Grant, who works for KREM 2 in Spokane, Washington, made the slip on Monday after telling viewers that February 14 would be a great day to hang out with your "significant other."
"The weekend, so far so good, should be dry but in the 40s, slow and slutty... slutty? Steady!" the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
Looking embarrassed, she laughed to camera as anchor Whitney Ward laughed and told her, "We knew what you meant."
- Across the aisle: Win or lose, Mr Modi will be on test in Bihar polls
- Reverse Swing: Narendra Modi's governance is a lost opportunity
- Fifth Column: Bihar’s future vs Bihar’s past
- Out of my mind: What India can learn from Margaret Thatcher on intolerance
- Inside Track: Strained relations
- Bihar polls: Reservations an effort to polarise India’s pluralistic society