Weather girl forecasts 'slow and slutty' Valentine's Day
- Manohar Parrikar sticks to stand, warns of action against Coast Guard officer
- Coast Guard DIG on video: Blow the Pak boat off, we don’t want to serve them biryani
- Clean chit to AAP: Nothing wrong with foreign funding, Centre tells HC
- Fake encounter case: D G Vanzara walks free; says "Acche Din" have arrived
- Defence is at heart of Make in India programme, says PM Modi at Bangalore Aero show
A weather girl was left embarrassed after she predicted that the weekend after Valentine's Day would be "slow and slutty."
Danielle Grant, who works for KREM 2 in Spokane, Washington, made the slip on Monday after telling viewers that February 14 would be a great day to hang out with your "significant other."
"The weekend, so far so good, should be dry but in the 40s, slow and slutty... slutty? Steady!" the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
Looking embarrassed, she laughed to camera as anchor Whitney Ward laughed and told her, "We knew what you meant."
The blooper, uploaded on video sharing site YouTube, has since gone viral with more than 27,000 hits.