WeChat now also on BlackBerry
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
WeChat, the popular, free mobile voice and text messaging application of Tencent, which was launched in India in July last year across iPhone, Android, Symbian, and Windows platforms will now also be available for BlackBerry users.
Tencent also announced that WeChat has now crossed 300 million registered users globally. WeChat's had gone from 100 million to 200 million user accounts in just 6 months.
BlackBerry users in India can download the application for free from the BlackBerry App World.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully