- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
The wedding of State Forest Minister Patangrao Kadam's son, Vishwajit, with construction magnate Avinash Bhosale's daughter, Swapnali, was a star-studded event. From industrialists to film stars, over one lakh guests gathered at Balewadi sports complex in Pune on Friday evening to congratulate the couple on their wedding. Representing the Bollywood fraternity at the event were Ritesh Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza, Salman Khan, Madhur Bhandarkar and Sunil Shetty among others. The political presence included MNS leader Raj Thackeray with his wife Sharmila, former President Pratibha Patil along with her husband and son, Congress leader Digvijay Singh, Minister of Agriculture Sharad Pawar and Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde. The bride and groom were seated on a stage inspired by the Tirupati temple in Andhra Pradesh.