Wedding will happen soon: Brad Pitt
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Hollywood star Brad Pitt says he and Angelina Jolie will try to fit in a wedding among their busy schedules soon.
The couple, who have been tipped to tie the knot at their French estate Miravel, have not yet set a date for the wedding or made any specific plans about it, reported People magazine.
"I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetime, but I also feel like the time has come. The time is nigh. It's soon. I got a good feeling about it," Pitt said during the premiere of his new film, "Killing Them Softly", in New York.
Pitt, 48, who has six children - Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - with partner Jolie, got engaged this past spring.
Pitt also said the idea of tying the knot with his longtime partner is still hugely meaningful.
"We've had a family, we've raised the kids. I am surprised how much (marriage) meant to me once you had that," he added.