Wedding will happen soon: Brad Pitt
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
Hollywood star Brad Pitt says he and Angelina Jolie will try to fit in a wedding among their busy schedules soon.
The couple, who have been tipped to tie the knot at their French estate Miravel, have not yet set a date for the wedding or made any specific plans about it, reported People magazine.
"I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetime, but I also feel like the time has come. The time is nigh. It's soon. I got a good feeling about it," Pitt said during the premiere of his new film, "Killing Them Softly", in New York.
Pitt, 48, who has six children - Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - with partner Jolie, got engaged this past spring.
Pitt also said the idea of tying the knot with his longtime partner is still hugely meaningful.