- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Mohit Chauhan, the man with the dreamy voice, enchanted his audience as he took the stage on February 17 at Vishwakarma Institute of Technology. From fun-filled numbers like Masakali from Delhi 6 to soulful tracks like Jo bhi main from Rockstar, Chauhan wooed the crowd. He ended his act with a memorable performance of Sadda Haq, as students raised their fists in the air.
Pune-based Ruzbeh N Bharucha, author of the critically-acclaimed Fakir Trilogy, launched his new book, The Aum of All Things, at the recently-concluded World Book Fair in Delhi. The book is about "oneness" and is his personal take on spirituality narrated in the form of humorous anecdotes and innocent questions by his five-year-old daughter. His book, The Fakir, published in October 2007, topped the bestsellers list in December 2007, and was followed by an equally successful sequel, The Fakir: The Journey Continues... Both the books have been re-printed several times.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?