- No permission for Gujarat roadshow: Arvind Kejriwal released after brief detention
- RJD, Congress agree on seat-sharing deal for Bihar
- Supreme Court takes suo motu cognisance of ink attack on Subrata Roy
- Rahul slams BJP, says party wants to vest power in one person
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
Mohit Chauhan, the man with the dreamy voice, enchanted his audience as he took the stage on February 17 at Vishwakarma Institute of Technology. From fun-filled numbers like Masakali from Delhi 6 to soulful tracks like Jo bhi main from Rockstar, Chauhan wooed the crowd. He ended his act with a memorable performance of Sadda Haq, as students raised their fists in the air.
Pune-based Ruzbeh N Bharucha, author of the critically-acclaimed Fakir Trilogy, launched his new book, The Aum of All Things, at the recently-concluded World Book Fair in Delhi. The book is about "oneness" and is his personal take on spirituality narrated in the form of humorous anecdotes and innocent questions by his five-year-old daughter. His book, The Fakir, published in October 2007, topped the bestsellers list in December 2007, and was followed by an equally successful sequel, The Fakir: The Journey Continues... Both the books have been re-printed several times.