- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
Mohit Chauhan, the man with the dreamy voice, enchanted his audience as he took the stage on February 17 at Vishwakarma Institute of Technology. From fun-filled numbers like Masakali from Delhi 6 to soulful tracks like Jo bhi main from Rockstar, Chauhan wooed the crowd. He ended his act with a memorable performance of Sadda Haq, as students raised their fists in the air.
Pune-based Ruzbeh N Bharucha, author of the critically-acclaimed Fakir Trilogy, launched his new book, The Aum of All Things, at the recently-concluded World Book Fair in Delhi. The book is about "oneness" and is his personal take on spirituality narrated in the form of humorous anecdotes and innocent questions by his five-year-old daughter. His book, The Fakir, published in October 2007, topped the bestsellers list in December 2007, and was followed by an equally successful sequel, The Fakir: The Journey Continues... Both the books have been re-printed several times.