WEF: Leaders warn against complacency, call for job creation
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
Cameron, incidentally, also promised his commitment to seek greater trade ties with India, while replying to a question from UK-based billionaire NRI industrialist G P Hinduja during an interactive session.
Besides, there were discussions about Arab uprisings, with leaders from the region asserting that progress on women's rights and fight against corruption can't happen overnight.
At the WEF, the Bollywood night as well as the most-sought after Google party were missing this year. Also, many corporate parties took the form of semi-official breakfast, lunch or dinner sessions, rather than their earlier avatar of cocktail events.