Weigh minor minerals on spot: HC to Punjab
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
"Even the record, which was prepared at the time of scrutiny of the application shows that it was mentioned therein that the experience of the respondent is 'not OK' as the experience certificate is not attached. There was no experience certificate produced on record by the respondent even up to the date of interview. The selection was being made to the post of responsibility. Casualness in the process could not be expected, as is evident from the case in hand, " the court ruled.
The directions were passed on a petition filed by Dr Parikshit Bansal and another petitioner against the Centre, alleging that there had been favouritism in Waraich's appointment.