'Welcome Back' uses Dubai Royalty's yacht for shoot
- Inclusion of Jats in OBC list comes under SC scanner
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Will bring prices under control in six months if BJP voted to power: Rajnath Singh
- RBI: Growth rate to stay under 6 per cent
- Modi has deep character flaws...wouldâve contested in Varanasi if I knew Hindi: Chidamabaram
- Will not review Centre's verdict granting life to Rajiv Gandhi killers: Supreme Court
Firoz A Nadiadwala's 'Welcome Back' directed by Anees Bazmee is turning out to be amongst the most expensive films to be shot, given the overseas locations the makers have chosen to shoot at.
News has it that the royal family of Dubai has made an exception, and given the film consent to shoot a pivotal scene on their personal yacht, a lavish one of its kind, customized yacht with 2 helipads.
Confirming the news, Firoz A Nadiadwala says, "It will be for the first time that this yacht will be featured in a film. It is a lavish one and has an open- air swimming pool and 50 staff members and two helipads. I've known the family for years". Adding that, "Director Anees Bazmee and I have visited the yacht and made arrangements. We are planning to shoot with aerial cameras."
Produced by Firoz A Nadiadwala, Welcome Back directed by Anees Bazmee is scheduled to release in 2014.
- As campaigning picks up, candidates focus on strength areas of rivals
- 143 restaurants offer 30% discount to voters on April 30
- Auto union strike: Drivers demand Tricity permit
- RO serves Pawan Bansal show-cause notice
- BJP releases ‘chargesheet’ listing 16 Cong ‘scams’
- From mobile apps to post cards to call centres, parties go all out to woo voters