'Welcome Back' uses Dubai Royalty's yacht for shoot
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
- Trouble for Khobragade as govt finds daughters have US, Indian passports
Firoz A Nadiadwala's 'Welcome Back' directed by Anees Bazmee is turning out to be amongst the most expensive films to be shot, given the overseas locations the makers have chosen to shoot at.
News has it that the royal family of Dubai has made an exception, and given the film consent to shoot a pivotal scene on their personal yacht, a lavish one of its kind, customized yacht with 2 helipads.
Confirming the news, Firoz A Nadiadwala says, "It will be for the first time that this yacht will be featured in a film. It is a lavish one and has an open- air swimming pool and 50 staff members and two helipads. I've known the family for years". Adding that, "Director Anees Bazmee and I have visited the yacht and made arrangements. We are planning to shoot with aerial cameras."
Produced by Firoz A Nadiadwala, Welcome Back directed by Anees Bazmee is scheduled to release in 2014.