West Bengal: Mamata Banerjee loses her cool again, threatens to slap, calls journalists uncivilised
- 'AAP has become a Khap Panchayat,' says Prashant Bhushan after expulsion from party
- Salman Khan hit-and-run case: Verdict to be announced on May 6
- Venkaiah Naidu is Modi govt’s defence against Rahul Gandhi
- After 56-day absence, Rahul Gandhi makes comeback in Parliament
- Ramdev declines Cabinet Minister status in Haryana, wants to remain baba
After drawing flak for suggesting that security personnel should be whipped, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee today again lost her cool, threatening to slap photo-journalists.
The latest tongue lashing from the leader came while inaugurating a festival in Burdwan district
"I will slap you, you uncivilised people. Don't you see it's cooking here?" she snapped at photographers jostling for space while photographing her at the 'Mati Utsav' (Earth Festival) here yesterday, when she was going round the venue.
The footage went viral on TV channels here today.
Mamata had been criticsed for shouting at security personnel in the Kolkata Book Fair on February 6 and saying she would 'whip' them for making her wait for her car.