West Bengal: Mamata Banerjee loses her cool again, threatens to slap, calls journalists uncivilised
- Target Uttar Pradesh: Modi goes to Varanasi, Rajnath to Lucknow
- TRS rules out alliance with Congress in LS, assembly polls
- SC stays death penalty of two Delhi gang-rape convicts till March 31
- AICC spokesman lashes out against PM's silence and negative publicity
- Court imposes fine of Rs 2,500 each on Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia
After drawing flak for suggesting that security personnel should be whipped, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee today again lost her cool, threatening to slap photo-journalists.
The latest tongue lashing from the leader came while inaugurating a festival in Burdwan district
"I will slap you, you uncivilised people. Don't you see it's cooking here?" she snapped at photographers jostling for space while photographing her at the 'Mati Utsav' (Earth Festival) here yesterday, when she was going round the venue.
The footage went viral on TV channels here today.
Mamata had been criticsed for shouting at security personnel in the Kolkata Book Fair on February 6 and saying she would 'whip' them for making her wait for her car.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy