West Brom held by West Ham in EPL stalemate
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb; polling underway in 12 states
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
James Morrison was twice denied by the crossbar as West Bromwich Albion was forced to settle for a 0-0 draw against West Ham in the Premier League on Sunday, dashing its hopes of jumping into the Champions League positions.
The hosts at least ended a run of three straight losses, but it could have been much better had Morrison found the net instead of the goal-frame with a flicked shot early in the second half and then a header in the 74th.
West Ham's best chances in a dire game fell to Winston Reid and Gary O'Neil, but Sam Allardyce's team will be happy to have come away from the Hawthorns with a point.
West Brom stayed sixth, but the point moved the team level on points with Everton.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18