West Indies and Pakistan tie third ODI
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7: Glen Maxwell plays another blinder, leads KXIP to stunning win
West Indies No. 11 batsman Jason Holder pulled off a sensational tie in the third one-day international against Pakistan by clubbing 14 runs in the last over today.
The home team was looking down the barrel at 215-9 but Holder hammered seamer Wahab Riaz for a six and a four, and then ran the required two runs off the last delivery as West Indies finished at 229-9. Misbah-ul-Haq earlier scored 75 in Pakistan 's total of 229-6.
Off-spinner Saeed Ajmal had all but sealed the match for Pakistan with 3-36 by removing top-scorer Lendl Simmons (75) and captain Dwayne Bravo (13) in quick succession before Riaz came in for a hammering.
The series is tied 1-1 with the last two matches at St. Lucia on Sunday and next Wednesday.
- ‘We were in a bit of trouble initially but AB came in and he steadied the ship’
- Cops claim body was lifted from crime scene within 20 mins, family says it’s a lie
- After opening loss CSK face resurgent Daredevils
- Kirsten has given me new insight, says Coulter-Nile
- Nomination filed, the other Manpreet Badal goes missing
- M&M keep it sweet for punjab