West Indies and Pakistan tie third ODI
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
- Govt confirms: US snooped on India emails
- Ordinances on Seemandhra, Rahul Bills are likely today
- UP shuts reserve forest as it hosts Sahara chief Subrata Roy
West Indies No. 11 batsman Jason Holder pulled off a sensational tie in the third one-day international against Pakistan by clubbing 14 runs in the last over today.
The home team was looking down the barrel at 215-9 but Holder hammered seamer Wahab Riaz for a six and a four, and then ran the required two runs off the last delivery as West Indies finished at 229-9. Misbah-ul-Haq earlier scored 75 in Pakistan 's total of 229-6.
Off-spinner Saeed Ajmal had all but sealed the match for Pakistan with 3-36 by removing top-scorer Lendl Simmons (75) and captain Dwayne Bravo (13) in quick succession before Riaz came in for a hammering.
The series is tied 1-1 with the last two matches at St. Lucia on Sunday and next Wednesday.