West's grandfather doesn't think marriage to Kim will last
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs SRH: SRH struggle in stiff chase against KXIP
Kanye West's grandfather Portwood Williams Sr is convinced that the rapper's marriage to Kim Kardashian will not last and said that he won't attend the impending nuptials.
West recently took the reality star to meet his grandfather and though Portwood liked Kardashian, he believes that nobody today works hard enough to make a marriage work, reported Sun Online.
Portwood, 97, was left stunned when his grandson turned up with his girlfriend at his home in Oklahoma City.
"I don't do weddings. I don't like weddings. I've never seen one make it. You spend a lot of money, then in weeks you're separated," he said.
Portwood also said that all of his daughters didn't make it, which included West's mother and father.
About Kardashian he said, "She's beautiful and just as sweet as she is beautiful - and that's what I like. She was down to earth, she's rich and those kind of people have got everything."
- Satyam scam: ICAI bans four auditors for life
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat