West's grandfather doesn't think marriage to Kim will last
- LIVE: Lok Sabha passes Telangana Bill, Jagan calls for bandh across Andhra Pradesh
- Your ministers used to throw dust, now they're using pepper spray to fool people: Modi to Cong
- Rajiv Gandhi's killers get relief, Supreme Court commutes death penalty to life
- Seven Naxals killed in police encounter in Gadchiroli
- Interim Budget 2014: Economy headache for next government
Kanye West's grandfather Portwood Williams Sr is convinced that the rapper's marriage to Kim Kardashian will not last and said that he won't attend the impending nuptials.
West recently took the reality star to meet his grandfather and though Portwood liked Kardashian, he believes that nobody today works hard enough to make a marriage work, reported Sun Online.
Portwood, 97, was left stunned when his grandson turned up with his girlfriend at his home in Oklahoma City.
"I don't do weddings. I don't like weddings. I've never seen one make it. You spend a lot of money, then in weeks you're separated," he said.
Portwood also said that all of his daughters didn't make it, which included West's mother and father.
About Kardashian he said, "She's beautiful and just as sweet as she is beautiful - and that's what I like. She was down to earth, she's rich and those kind of people have got everything."
- ‘Job target now hinges on manufacturing’
- Murder of Sahu siblings: Court says convict to be in jail for ‘the rest of his life’
- Inauguration drama: Amid BJP’s boos and barbs, mayor stars in second act
- Police’s grievance cell flooded with complaints from cops, 15 in past year
- NDA lodges FIR after cadet goes missing, he returns to tell cops he missed family
- Allow us to install gates at Narmada dam, you take credit: Modi to Centre