What, according to you, has played the biggest part in deciding who will win the Gujarat Assembly elections?
- Sonia Gandhi evasively, Narendra Modi aggressively lock horns over money, Pakistan
- Sonia Gandhi says Narendra Modi govt living off UPA funds
- Narendra Modi has assumed a hugely mocking tone and the persona of a stand-up comedian, with crowd applause and wolf whistles on demand, to disparage Sonia and Rahul Gandhi? Comment.
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
Has money played a big role in how the politics in Gujarat is going to play out post-assembly elections?
Has Narendra Modi's charisma and unique place in Indian political history played a role?
Has Narendra Modi's economic development record been a massive mandate achiever?
Has Modi the mocking 'marketeer' won over the voters with his act?
Are the 2002 Gujarat riots still playing an effective role in deciding voting patterns whether of Hindus or Muslims - a decade on?
Is fear still ruling Gujarat and affecting how people vote?
Has the reticence of the Congress party, including Sonia and Rahul Gandhi to even name, leave alone bad-mouth, Modi played a role.
What has stopped his rivals from saying bad things directly about Modi?
Perhaps another intangible factor is at work? You tell us.