What, according to you, will it take for Congress party to defeat Narendra Modi's BJP juggernaut in Gujarat polls?
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
BJP is expected to win the Gujarat assembly elections according to most experts and even 'third-party' surveys, barring a miracle.
Keeping that miracle in mind, man-made or natural, what, according to you, will it take for Congress party to defeat Narendra Modi's BJP juggernaut in Gujarat polls?
- Being the humans of Bombay
- Mere pass space hai
- A ‘woman Modi’ seeks votes for Mulayam Singh’s party in Indore
- They refused to vote because of Kalyan, vow to turn out now and shut his son out
- Ex-Ulfa leader upsets equations in Bodo bastion Kokrajhar
- In Maharashtra, Muslims bitter but see few options beyond Cong