What celebrity personality type are you?
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
A further one in six are "Demanders", who sit through more than five hours of on-demand TV a week at their convenience.
These viewers were likely to be spontaneous in their approach to life like bad boy actor Charlie Sheen.
Finally, one in seven Brits who prefer to watch shows live because they suffer from "Fear Of Missing Out".
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy