What kind of lover are you
- Dawood's hanging would have satisfied us more: Family of 93 blasts victim
- Terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur came from Pakistan: Rajnath Singh
- Nation bids tearful adieu to former president APJ Abdul Kalam
- Why this unseemly hurry in Yakub execution: Prashant Bhushan
- Taliban confirms leader Mullah Omar's death, new successor already in place
On the other hand the giver may give more than you get. You're constantly working selflessly to meet your partner's needs, but you're not looking after you.
To keep your relationship healthy it's important to have a life outside of your marriage. Develop your own interests, cultivate your own friendships, and reserve time to do things you like to do-without your partner, suggest Schwartz.
The player love courtship. You're easily bored in long-term relationships, though, and your eye may roam.
To cure is avoid situations that could lead to affairs.
"Don't have a drink with that interesting colleague. Take temptation out of your life," Schwartz said.
Instead of looking for excitement outside your relationship, try doing new things (salsa dancing, anyone?) with your partner, so you can see him in a fresh light, she suggested.
If you are the pal, love seems to creep up on you.
One day you think, "Wow, I've really been spending a lot of time with Jack," then realize you're in love. In the long term, your relationship may be quiet, but it's strong.
In this case, don't let your thing get too platonic. "You need moments of romance," Schwartz said.