What made Deepika Padukone cry on Ram Leela sets
- Election Live: Narendra Modi addresses rally in Purnia, attacks Third Front
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Deepika Padukone allegedly broke down on the sets of the movie 'Ram Leela', after being handed a 'difficult' scene. According to the sources, the 27-year-old actress had an anxiety attack during the shoot, and no one knew what hit her when she started crying and telling the crew she wouldn't be able to do the scene.
Mr Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who is known to extract the deepest of emotions from his actors, apparently sat down with her for a heartwarming chat, once she broke down in tears. The source further said that Bhansali postponed the shoot for Padukone, and the next day she delivered a stunner on the sets.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress