What made Deepika Padukone cry on Ram Leela sets
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Deepika Padukone allegedly broke down on the sets of the movie 'Ram Leela', after being handed a 'difficult' scene. According to the sources, the 27-year-old actress had an anxiety attack during the shoot, and no one knew what hit her when she started crying and telling the crew she wouldn't be able to do the scene.
Mr Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who is known to extract the deepest of emotions from his actors, apparently sat down with her for a heartwarming chat, once she broke down in tears. The source further said that Bhansali postponed the shoot for Padukone, and the next day she delivered a stunner on the sets.