What made Deepika Padukone cry on Ram Leela sets
- Three students, allegedly planning to join ISIS, detained at Nagpur airport
- 'Biggest surprise of all': US media praises PM Modi's stop-over in Pakistan
- Key idea of PM's stopover: Demystify India-Pak visits, delink from outcome
- AAP government suspends three transport officials for alleged corruption
- Sadhana: The actor with the timeless elegance, the fringe and that outfit
Deepika Padukone allegedly broke down on the sets of the movie 'Ram Leela', after being handed a 'difficult' scene. According to the sources, the 27-year-old actress had an anxiety attack during the shoot, and no one knew what hit her when she started crying and telling the crew she wouldn't be able to do the scene.