What made Deepika Padukone cry on Ram Leela sets
- SC stays death penalty of two Delhi gang-rape convicts till March 31
- MH370 continued flying for 6 hours, could have gone towards Kazakhstan or south of Indian Ocean: Malaysian PM
- AICC spokesman lashes out against PM's silence and negative publicity
- Court imposes fine of Rs 2,500 each on Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia
- Eyes on UP prize, Narendra Modi set for Varanasi
Deepika Padukone allegedly broke down on the sets of the movie 'Ram Leela', after being handed a 'difficult' scene. According to the sources, the 27-year-old actress had an anxiety attack during the shoot, and no one knew what hit her when she started crying and telling the crew she wouldn't be able to do the scene.
Mr Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who is known to extract the deepest of emotions from his actors, apparently sat down with her for a heartwarming chat, once she broke down in tears. The source further said that Bhansali postponed the shoot for Padukone, and the next day she delivered a stunner on the sets.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy