What made Deepika Padukone cry on Ram Leela sets
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Deepika Padukone allegedly broke down on the sets of the movie 'Ram Leela', after being handed a 'difficult' scene. According to the sources, the 27-year-old actress had an anxiety attack during the shoot, and no one knew what hit her when she started crying and telling the crew she wouldn't be able to do the scene.
Mr Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who is known to extract the deepest of emotions from his actors, apparently sat down with her for a heartwarming chat, once she broke down in tears. The source further said that Bhansali postponed the shoot for Padukone, and the next day she delivered a stunner on the sets.