What made Deepika Padukone cry on Ram Leela sets
- After slamming govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Modi at 7RCR
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at Centre, says MHA notification politically motivated
- Death toll climbs to 1412 as intense heat wave continues
- India wanted Bofors remark of President retracted: Swedish daily
- Extra-Constitutional authorities were really wielding power in UPA: PM
Deepika Padukone allegedly broke down on the sets of the movie 'Ram Leela', after being handed a 'difficult' scene. According to the sources, the 27-year-old actress had an anxiety attack during the shoot, and no one knew what hit her when she started crying and telling the crew she wouldn't be able to do the scene.
Mr Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who is known to extract the deepest of emotions from his actors, apparently sat down with her for a heartwarming chat, once she broke down in tears. The source further said that Bhansali postponed the shoot for Padukone, and the next day she delivered a stunner on the sets.