What makes a romance last
- Parliament LIVE: Snooping on Rahul not right, says Congress; 'Asking for facts is not snooping'
- Waste paper to phone use: Govt revives checklist against leaks
- 14 booked for church vandalism in Haryana, cross replaced with Hanuman idol
- Pakistan: Protesters hit the streets after blasts near Lahore churches leave 15 dead
- No arrests in Bengal nun ‘rape’, church attack, local Christians nervous
If there is literally no fighting in your relationship -- ever, over anything -- then that means one of two things: first, there is either no passion, or second, that neither of you care enough to actually get in a huff about anything.
Either way, it's not going to turn out well.
According to the Huffington Post, the healthiest relationships are the ones where a couple has learned how to fight and communicate effectively, and the majority of the time, that happens through experience.
Every couple will fight. It's inevitable when you combine two different people, with two different goals, ideas and feelings into one life.
It's how you make it through the fight that makes your marriage more (or less) successful, said the Huffington Post,.
And let's be honest, there is definitely something to be said for make-up sex.
Statistically speaking, your marriage has no better chance of being successful than anyone else's.
According to the Huffington Post, Statistics differ on this point, but the overall message is clear: close to half of all marriages in the US end in divorce.