What makes a romance last
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
If there is literally no fighting in your relationship -- ever, over anything -- then that means one of two things: first, there is either no passion, or second, that neither of you care enough to actually get in a huff about anything.
Either way, it's not going to turn out well.
According to the Huffington Post, the healthiest relationships are the ones where a couple has learned how to fight and communicate effectively, and the majority of the time, that happens through experience.
Every couple will fight. It's inevitable when you combine two different people, with two different goals, ideas and feelings into one life.
It's how you make it through the fight that makes your marriage more (or less) successful, said the Huffington Post,.
And let's be honest, there is definitely something to be said for make-up sex.
Statistically speaking, your marriage has no better chance of being successful than anyone else's.
According to the Huffington Post, Statistics differ on this point, but the overall message is clear: close to half of all marriages in the US end in divorce.