What makes a romance last
- LIVE: Lt Col succumbs to injuries; two terrorists still inside Air Force base, says official
- NSG commando Lt Col Niranjan killed, Rajnath Singh says 'nation salutes his sacrifice'
- Pathankot terrorist called mother: I am going to be a martyr
- Chhattisgarh: Naxals abduct three youths rallying for peace
- Lucknow Shatabdi Express evacuated after bomb threat; New Delhi Railway Station on alert
If there is literally no fighting in your relationship -- ever, over anything -- then that means one of two things: first, there is either no passion, or second, that neither of you care enough to actually get in a huff about anything.
Either way, it's not going to turn out well.
According to the Huffington Post, the healthiest relationships are the ones where a couple has learned how to fight and communicate effectively, and the majority of the time, that happens through experience.
Every couple will fight. It's inevitable when you combine two different people, with two different goals, ideas and feelings into one life.
It's how you make it through the fight that makes your marriage more (or less) successful, said the Huffington Post,.
And let's be honest, there is definitely something to be said for make-up sex.
Statistically speaking, your marriage has no better chance of being successful than anyone else's.
According to the Huffington Post, Statistics differ on this point, but the overall message is clear: close to half of all marriages in the US end in divorce.
- Across the aisle: New Year resolutions for the NDA government
- Fifth column: Hope in the New Year?
- Reverse swing: The good, the bad and the ugly from India in 2015
- Out of my mind: A new Parliament for a new India
- Inside Track: Stay home
- AAP's strategy is good one for some immediate relief. However, it must initiate action on all other measures now.