What makes a romance last
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- Fresh FIR against Azam Khan
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP wants to destroy secular values, only Congress promises secularism, says Sonia Gandhi
If there is literally no fighting in your relationship -- ever, over anything -- then that means one of two things: first, there is either no passion, or second, that neither of you care enough to actually get in a huff about anything.
Either way, it's not going to turn out well.
According to the Huffington Post, the healthiest relationships are the ones where a couple has learned how to fight and communicate effectively, and the majority of the time, that happens through experience.
Every couple will fight. It's inevitable when you combine two different people, with two different goals, ideas and feelings into one life.
It's how you make it through the fight that makes your marriage more (or less) successful, said the Huffington Post,.
And let's be honest, there is definitely something to be said for make-up sex.
Statistically speaking, your marriage has no better chance of being successful than anyone else's.
According to the Huffington Post, Statistics differ on this point, but the overall message is clear: close to half of all marriages in the US end in divorce.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit