When Abhishek Bachchan threatened to leave the sets of Farah Khan's 'Happy New Year'
- AAP manifesto: Jan Lokpal, justice system party's top priority
- Congress Vadodara candidate Madhusudan Mistry arrested for vandalising Modi posters
- Modi wants EC to take action against Sonia, says Cong chief resorting to 'rabid communalism'
- Shakti Mills gangrape convicts repeat offenders, says court; may face death sentence
- Sri Lanka vs West Indies Live Cricket Score: Rain, wind, hail interrupt play
Choreographer-turned-director Farah Khan seems to have landed in a celebrity tantrum match with actor Abhishek Bachchan on the sets of her upcoming film 'Happy New Year'.
Well no, not a real one though! The filmmaker tweeted: "I'm being held hostage in @juniorbachchan make up van..he's threatening 2 go home if I leave..how 2 go n set up my shot now???"
In response Abhishek Bachchan promptly tweeted a bizarre picture of Farah Khan stating that to be the reason enough to leave.
One can count on a little bit of fun when Abhishek Bachchan is around. Looks like its just another funny day on the sets of 'Happy New Year'.
Further it seems like Farah Khan is not in a mood to work as she further tweeted: "Between @juniorbachchan n @KarunaBadwal don't know who's posting worse pics of me!! Now I'm going home!!"
Celebrity manager Karuna Badwal also tweeted: Photographic evidence of @TheFarahKhan being held hostage by@juniorbachchan .. Who has put a misleading pic..bachao!!
Meanwhile, Farah and Abhishek will also be seen in a fun-filled episode of filmmaker Karan Johar's celebrity chat how 'Koffee With Karan'.
'Happy New Year' also stars shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Boman Irani and Sonu Sood in the lead roles.
- Real science is in small laboratories: Prof Rao
- Unguarded and unkempt, vacant govt houses cry for attention
- Won’t become a politician, will carry forward husband legacy: Savita Bhatti
- Congress screening panel okays Bansal’s name for Lok Sabha ticket
- Gujarat minister Saurabh Patel may reply to EC notice: ‘I’m related to Ambanis’
- SC exonerates BJP leader Bokhiria in businessman murder case