When Abhishek Bachchan threatened to leave the sets of Farah Khan's 'Happy New Year'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Choreographer-turned-director Farah Khan seems to have landed in a celebrity tantrum match with actor Abhishek Bachchan on the sets of her upcoming film 'Happy New Year'.
Well no, not a real one though! The filmmaker tweeted: "I'm being held hostage in @juniorbachchan make up van..he's threatening 2 go home if I leave..how 2 go n set up my shot now???"
In response Abhishek Bachchan promptly tweeted a bizarre picture of Farah Khan stating that to be the reason enough to leave.
One can count on a little bit of fun when Abhishek Bachchan is around. Looks like its just another funny day on the sets of 'Happy New Year'.
Further it seems like Farah Khan is not in a mood to work as she further tweeted: "Between @juniorbachchan n @KarunaBadwal don't know who's posting worse pics of me!! Now I'm going home!!"
Celebrity manager Karuna Badwal also tweeted: Photographic evidence of @TheFarahKhan being held hostage by@juniorbachchan .. Who has put a misleading pic..bachao!!
Meanwhile, Farah and Abhishek will also be seen in a fun-filled episode of filmmaker Karan Johar's celebrity chat how 'Koffee With Karan'.
'Happy New Year' also stars shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Boman Irani and Sonu Sood in the lead roles.