When 'little Osama' stumped Sachin Tendulkar
Agencies : Kolkata, Mon Dec 24 2012, 11:17 hrs
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
The event contributed Rs 11 lakh for Tendulkar's charitable foundation, while Rs 3 lakh was given to the foundation run by Yuvraj Singh.