Whistle Stop: Bigg Boss Beckons
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Cong gave birth to child but killed the mother, says Modi on Telangana
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign, says Modi
The team at Colors is all set to cash in on the popularity of its reality show Bigg Boss. The channel is set to launch Bigg Boss Tours, a ticketed tour. A team will take registered visitors from Mumbai to the site of the Bigg Boss house in Lonavala. There, they will be taken around the camera rooms and parts of the property, including host Salman Khan's chalet, giving them an idea of how the format works. The team officials term it as a human observatory where visitors will be able to watch the contestants from any of the 64 camera alleys. Each trip will have up to 100 people and the tour will be priced between Rs 1,500 and Rs 2,000 per person. Special days, such as when Khan makes an appearance or the ones that feature eviction, will command a premium. The idea, says the team, is also to prove that the show is far from scripted.
Bearing a resemblance with Katrina Kaif may have finally fetched Zarine Khan a favourable outcome. Khan, who was noticed for of her striking resemblance to Kaif, has recently been confirmed as the latter's replacement for Partner 2. David Dhawan's sequel to the 2007 blockbuster, starring Salman Khan and Govinda, has also added Sanjay Dutt to the existing cast.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready