- Vyapam scam: No injuries on TV journalist Akshay Singh's body, says post-mortem report
- PM Narendra Modi, Nawaz Sharif to meet on sidelines of SCO Summit
- Meghalaya: 5 taken ill after consuming instant noodles in Shillong, FIR lodged
- FTII row: After Pallavi Joshi, Jahnu Barua offers his resignation to I&B Ministry
- Greece looks to reopen bailout talks as euro future in doubt
Swati Shetty, the former President of Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Motion Pictures, is setting up her own production house Samosa Stories. Shetty, who is considered to be a key figure behind Balaji's success in the last two years with films such as The Dirty Picture, Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai and also behind their upcoming films such as Milan Talkies and Lootera, had quit in April due to creative differences with Balaji honcho Ekta Kapoor. It was speculated that she had joined Rajkumar Hirani's ad-film company. But now it has come to light that she was only assisting him in the pre-production of Hirani's next film, Peekay.
Look Who's Here
Stills from Kamal Haasan's next film Vishwaroopam have revealed the actor's much-talked-about new look. Haasan, who plays Vishwanathan aka Wiz, a Kathak exponent, will be seen sporting a wig and dressed in white kurtas. Haasan's Rs150 crore magnum opus, which is also directed and co-produced by him, is a spy thriller that is scheduled to release early next year. The multi-lingual film in Tamil and Hindi also has Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah, Rahul Bose and Jaideep Ahlawat in key roles and the music has been composed by Shankar- Ehsaan-Loy.