- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri, says communal harmony will take country forward
- Mobile internet services cut in Jammu after recovery of cows' carcasses
- Volkswagen recalls 389 units of Polo model in India
- Air Force plans for women to fight wars: will they fly in the face of conventional non-combat roles?
- After Mumbai, Ghulam Ali's concert in Pune cancelled following Shiv Sena protest
Swati Shetty, the former President of Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Motion Pictures, is setting up her own production house Samosa Stories. Shetty, who is considered to be a key figure behind Balaji's success in the last two years with films such as The Dirty Picture, Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai and also behind their upcoming films such as Milan Talkies and Lootera, had quit in April due to creative differences with Balaji honcho Ekta Kapoor. It was speculated that she had joined Rajkumar Hirani's ad-film company. But now it has come to light that she was only assisting him in the pre-production of Hirani's next film, Peekay.
Look Who's Here