Whitney Houston was murdered over unpaid drug debt, claims investigator
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi files his nomination from Varanasi, says technology upgradation and branding needed for development of Kashi
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- Manmohan Singh casts vote in Guwahati, dismisses Modi-wave in country
- Letter by Xavier's principal criticising Gujarat model taken down from college website
- Elections 2014 Phase 6 LIVE: Slow voting in Mumbai, UP records 24 % in first four hours
A private investigator is claiming that Pop diva Whitney Houston was murdered by drug dealers over unpaid debt.
Paul Huebl says he has turned over evidence to the FBI that shows the 48-year-old singer was killed over a drug debt in February 2012, reported Daily Mail.
Huebel claims that Houston drowned in her bathtub at the Beverley Hilton hotel after taking a cocktail of cocaine, marijuana and several legal drugs.
He believes that the troubled star was targeted by several "high powered drug dealers who sent thugs to collect a huge debt she owed for drugs".
The singer reportedly owed USD 1.5 million to dealers.
He said that Houston had previously been subjected to harassment by dealers trying to collect on her debt and he obtained surveillance video that shows two unknown men who repeatedly went to the Beverly Hilton and integrated themselves into Houston's entourage.
The private investigator claims these are the men who slipped into Houston's hotel room and killed her.
"Whitney's body shows classic defense wounds that would have occurred while she was battling for her life," said Heubl, a former Chicago police officer who became an actor after he retired.
Huebl says he gave his evidence to the Chicago field office of the FBI in the hopes that the agency will open a criminal investigation.
However, the FBI did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
- At least 65 EVMs replaced in six Lok Sabha seats in Assam
- Twitter cofounder talks of 26/11, Indian farmers in new book
- UP records over 24 pc voter turnout till 11 AM, 20 per cent turnout in Chhattisgarh
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at BJP for attack on Somnath Bharti
- ANF official accused of killing youth a gallantry award winner
- Maharashtra: Poor turnout till 9 am in third phase of polling