Why Facebook rejected Preity Zinta?
- PM Narendra Modi in Mongolia for second leg of three-nation tour
- Shakuntala Gamlin takes charge as Delhi Chief Secretary defying CM Kejriwal's request
- Egypt's ousted president Mohammed Morsi sentenced to death
- Airtel secures USD 2.5 billion Chinese financing deals
- KEM hospital nurse, Aruna Shanbaug continues to be in critical condition
Bollywood actress Preity Zinta, who is very active on social networking site Twitter, wants to reach out to a large numbers of fans.
As a result the actress recently joined another social networking site Facebook. But apparently Preity Zinta's plea was rejected by Facebook. And reason, well read it for yourself.
Trying 2get more tech savvy since most of U keep asking me 2join Facebook. Guess what ? I tried & FB told me 2stop pretending 2 be PZ #wierd— Preity zinta (@realpreityzinta) October 8, 2013
Preity Zinta, who was last seen in her home production 'Ishqk in Paris', then asked her fans to suggest names for her Facebook page.
Preity said: "Since I cannot call my self Me or PZ on FB any suggestion on what to call my FB Page ?"
Meanwhile the actress has also joined Bollywood peers like Sonam Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Neil Nitin Mukesh, etc on Instagram, a social networking site to share photos and videos.
Preity tweets: "4 all of U who are asking my Username on Istagram is RealPz :-) Ting !"
However the actress is thoroughly confused and is in need of help. She said: 'Ok.. Managed 2join instagram today but besides loading a photo I'm kinda stuck. What else can I do on it ? Share videos ?Any advise folks ?" She added: "So u follow people on Instagram like twitter ?"