Why 'Happy New Year' cast and crew is going crazy about the poster
- BJP hits back at Rahul's '56-inch-chest' remark on Modi, says he is a 'baby in diapers'
- After border tension, India and Pakistan involved in 'visa war'
- After expelling us, 'hypocrite' Kejriwal wants us back: Prashant Bhushan
- In Jammu, PM Narendra Modi disapproves of political untouchability
- Veteran communist leader K R Gouri to return to CPI(M) 21 years after expulsion
The personally signed posters of Farah Khan's 'Happy New Year' is not just creating a buzz with the fans but also the cast and crew of the film.
Shah Rukh Khan, who recently received his 'Happy New Year' poster signed by the rest of the cast – Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah – and director Farah Khan tweeted: Thank you @HNY for sending me my #HNYPoster!
Soon after that Farah Khan tweeted: @iamsrk: I want my poster becos nobody has given me mine... @HNY #HNYPoster"I got 1 signed by U!! Yoooohoooo!
She further instructed the team: My birthdays cming 2!! Send me a #HNYPoster @HNY with every1s signature pls!! Cast n crew must give gifts also!
Not staying behind in the crazy poster frenzy, Abhishek Bachchan tweeted: Eh @HNY even I want a poster with everyone's autograph. #HNYPoster
Film's music composer Vishal Dadlani too demanded a poster signed by the cast. "Me too! "@juniorbachchan: Eh @HNY even I want a poster with everyone's autograph. #HNYPoster"
What can be said! Looks like 'Happy New Year' team has too many requests within themselves to cater to their fans!