Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan gives him sleepless nights
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Supreme Court lifts mining ban in Goa, caps iron ore volume
- PMO begins work on Presidentâs Parliament speech for next govt
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
- To prevent polarisation, EC tells Delhi Police âdonât publicise workâ
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, father of two teenage children - Aryan and Suhana - is a worried lot these days.
Shah Rukh, who also has a few months old son AbRam, has always been a protective dad.
The 47-year-old actor is worried that his eldest son, 16-year-old Aryan, who is studying in London, may not be able to 'handle himself at a party.'
The worried father shared his woes on his Facebook Page: "Is it normal to feel, my son wont be able to handle himself at a party & i should be there disguised as a fly on the wall to look after him."
A worried dad, Shah Rukh Khan posted: "Sometimes I spend a big chunk of the day sorting out non issues becos i make them so big in my head. Does it happen to everyone...???"
So far there have been no reports of Aryan's misconduct or otherwise. And we are sure that a lot of parents of teenage children will be able to relate to SRK's 'worries. '
Shah Rukh had previously shared that his star status sometimes embarrasses and angers both Aryan and Suhana, who are uncomfortable sharing the limelight.
Shah Rukh had said: "They were feeling embarrassed, shy and were even angry but I feel they should do this."
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready