Why Kelly Brook begged to strip off on stage
- Third phase of LS polls ends: High turnout in 91 seats; Chandigarh tops with 74 per cent
- BJP sacks Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra; Ansari not to contest against Modi
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- First time, Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, calls her change ânakliâ
- Mulayam questions death penalty for rape, says 'boys make mistakes'
The ladylove of rugby player Thom Evans, who is celebrating her 33rd birthday today, finished her sell-out run as a sexy dancer with 'Crazy Horse'.
"I am hoping that this has reminded everyone why I am still around," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
"'Because this, more than anything else, is what I love. It's taken me back to my roots, it's why I got into showbiz in the first place and it's why I put up with what I put up with .?.?. what I have to," she said.
Brook trained primarily as a dancer at the Italia Conti Theatre School in London for three years before she started modelling and her career took off in directions she would have never imagined.
"In your career you get swept away and taken in all directions," she said.
"Sometimes you have to be quite business-minded and political.
"I have done a bit of everything; I've been on television, been in Hollywood and made a film, but at the back of my mind it has always been dance," she said.
This is why when she heard Crazy Horse was finally coming to London, she begged promoter Harvey Goldsmith to let her be a part of it.
Crazy Horse, which has been a fixture of Parisian life for more than 60 years, has a formidable reputation as the world's most seductive cabaret. It is a blend of eroticism and inventively choreographed dance — a mixture of creamy flesh, long legs and high fashion.
The show has strict rules when it comes to selecting their dancers - they must all be indistinguishable from each other, and identical in shape, height and bust size.
The dancers get through 2,500 pairs of stockings in a season, as well as 500 litres of make-up and 300 lipsticks specially made in the shade of Rouge Crazy.
- Srinath wins title but Deshpande steals show
- Ambala Lok Sabha constituency: 65.15 pc vote in Panchkula district
- ‘No smoking’ signages to dot polling booths
- City breaks electoral record as 74 pc turn out to vote
- BJP campaign in Varanasi starts April 12 — without Modi
- Cong spending Rs 50 cr on each constituency: Kumaraswamy