Why Kelly Brook begged to strip off on stage
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The ladylove of rugby player Thom Evans, who is celebrating her 33rd birthday today, finished her sell-out run as a sexy dancer with 'Crazy Horse'.
"I am hoping that this has reminded everyone why I am still around," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
"'Because this, more than anything else, is what I love. It's taken me back to my roots, it's why I got into showbiz in the first place and it's why I put up with what I put up with .?.?. what I have to," she said.
Brook trained primarily as a dancer at the Italia Conti Theatre School in London for three years before she started modelling and her career took off in directions she would have never imagined.
"In your career you get swept away and taken in all directions," she said.
"Sometimes you have to be quite business-minded and political.
"I have done a bit of everything; I've been on television, been in Hollywood and made a film, but at the back of my mind it has always been dance," she said.
This is why when she heard Crazy Horse was finally coming to London, she begged promoter Harvey Goldsmith to let her be a part of it.
Crazy Horse, which has been a fixture of Parisian life for more than 60 years, has a formidable reputation as the world's most seductive cabaret. It is a blend of eroticism and inventively choreographed dance — a mixture of creamy flesh, long legs and high fashion.
The show has strict rules when it comes to selecting their dancers - they must all be indistinguishable from each other, and identical in shape, height and bust size.
The dancers get through 2,500 pairs of stockings in a season, as well as 500 litres of make-up and 300 lipsticks specially made in the shade of Rouge Crazy.
- â€˜I like to read about him (Modi)â€¦ I know he will becomeÂ PMâ€™
- â€˜Targetâ€™ closest advisers of Sonia Gandhi for VVIP chopper deal, key middleman toldÂ AgustaWestland
- Nitish, Mulayam, Gowda join hands to shape 14-party â€˜federalÂ frontâ€™
- Harish Rawat to be Uttarakhandâ€™s new Chief Minister | The Indian Express