Why Muslims are always blamed for terror attacks, asks Abu Azmi
- Rahul Gandhi fasts with agitating students at Hyd university, BJP calls it 'cheap politics'
- Classic politics of vulturisation: BJP on Rahul's visit to Hyd University
- Month before budget, Raghuram Rajan cautions: Don’t overspend to spur growth
- Solar scam: Kerala HC grants Chandy some relief as Saritha targets his son
- Centre justifies President’s rule in Arunachal: ‘Threat from China, war-like situation’
Alleging that Muslims were always being blamed for terror attacks in the country, Samajwadi Party leader Abu Asim Azmi claimed that the pattern of discrimination could be seen in the investigation into the recent Hyderabad blasts.
Azmi, the state SP president, who is also an MLA from Govandi area of Mumbai, demanded why Hindu extremist groups like the Bajrang Dal or absconder Ramchandra Kalsangra, a key suspect in the Samjhauta Express and the 2007 Hyderabad Mecca Masjid blast were not being considered, while Muslims were held guilty by suspicion.
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis
- Bureaucrats are an obstacle in path of ‘parivartan’, ‘vikas’
- Out of my mind: Netaji will always remain a promise never fulfilled
- Reverse Swing: A Manifesto for Middle-Eastern Migrants in Europe
- Equality before law must be accompanied by equality in social practices
- Indian policymakers underestimate problems emanating from emerging economies