Why Muslims are always blamed for terror attacks, asks Abu Azmi
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
Alleging that Muslims were always being blamed for terror attacks in the country, Samajwadi Party leader Abu Asim Azmi claimed that the pattern of discrimination could be seen in the investigation into the recent Hyderabad blasts.
Azmi, the state SP president, who is also an MLA from Govandi area of Mumbai, demanded why Hindu extremist groups like the Bajrang Dal or absconder Ramchandra Kalsangra, a key suspect in the Samjhauta Express and the 2007 Hyderabad Mecca Masjid blast were not being considered, while Muslims were held guilty by suspicion.