Why Muslims are always blamed for terror attacks, asks Abu Azmi
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Alleging that Muslims were always being blamed for terror attacks in the country, Samajwadi Party leader Abu Asim Azmi claimed that the pattern of discrimination could be seen in the investigation into the recent Hyderabad blasts.
Azmi, the state SP president, who is also an MLA from Govandi area of Mumbai, demanded why Hindu extremist groups like the Bajrang Dal or absconder Ramchandra Kalsangra, a key suspect in the Samjhauta Express and the 2007 Hyderabad Mecca Masjid blast were not being considered, while Muslims were held guilty by suspicion.